all of my word documents are missing!
are all gone. I have looked at all recovery options (recycle, search, recent). In recent, they are all listed, but clicking yields only a "directory invalid" message. all of my other files, pictures, videos, music, are there, only my word documents
are gone. Please help!!
Keys to the Problem all of my word documents are missing!
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: all of my word documents are missing!:
How to Fix all of my word documents are missing! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Read More: [Solution] All my applications \/ programs open in wordpad,[Anwsered] ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you,How to Fix Problem - All my programs and icons have gone \".ink\"?,ALL MY NETWORKS ARE\" CONNECTED FIREWALL\"? ANYONE HELP PLEASE [Solved],Troubleshoot:All my progams open with the same program. How do i get it back to how it was?,After installing AVG 2011 Windows 7 freezes randomly,After installing IE9, can not enter into sleep mode...computer hangs,After installing Dell Data Safe I get a error at boot /windows system error VDS event 1/ VDS unexpected failure code 490@01010004 / So far error only at boot.THANKS for replies!,All documents open in [Read Only] and [Compatibility Mode] from Windows Explorer,All file associations are gone on my computer,