Linking cells and text in drop down menu's
I have 5 cells and in each I want a drop down menu, in the first I want a weekday i.e Monday in the second box a weekend (but only of a weekday is blank) in the 3rd I want information that links from a weekday for example I have put Monday as header and
underneath I have a cut, colour, perm I have named the range Monday and so on and in the 4th box I want the time i.e 8-9, 9-10 etc I have named this range
MondayTime, in the fifth box I want the some other info (haven’t decided yet)and will name this range when I decide.
Have set it all out but I can’t see how to link the first box say it has Monday in to then bring up the info that goes with Monday In
the 2,3, 4 and 5?
Solutions to the Problem Linking cells and text in drop down menu's
Try using dependent drop downs from a sorted list.
Check the link for more information http://www.excelforum.com/excel-programming-vba-macros/681775-creating-multiple-drop-box-in-hierarchy.html
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Linking cells and text in drop down menu's:
How to Fix Linking cells and text in drop down menu's with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How To Restore Office 2007 With My Product Key After Updating From Vista To Windows 7,Windows 7 Backup Error Code 0X8100002F,Issue With Network Connection Getting Disconnected Randomly And Receive Error Message "DNS Server Is Not Responding".,Hotmail Sign In Says"password Incorrect" But It Is Correct,Classpnp.sys Issue - Need Recovery/reinstallation Disk,Windows 7 Does Not Load, Have To Restart Explorer.exe,Making Database Report With Three Databases. I Have Done This Before But It Was In 2005.,After Upgrading To Internet Explorer 9, Now Using Internet Explorer 8 My History Shows Sites I Didn't Access And Have Random Add-ons Installed,How Do I Know The Aero Effect Is Working In Vista,I Copy And Paste From Facebook Messages And Want To Make A Diary Which Program Would Be The Best Solution.
Read More: How to Resolve - cannot send out e-mails, but receive them,(,Troubleshooter of Error: How do I change my e-mail address, I believe the one I have has been stollen,Troubleshoot:Samsung USB drivers for windows 7 Error,Solution to Problem: If I increase my RAM will the subscore increase?,Fast Solution to Problem: my hotmail is sending spam to my contacts by itself, plz how can i stop this ? thanks,How to unlock a Word 2010 form using Word 2007,how to fix runtime error(at 210:1138),waiting for background programs to close,marvell avistar wireless composite device adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems,Help with password protected file