Delayed response 3 sec when typing
I use a Windows 7 computer on my desk which is connected via the internet to a remote system using Windows Server Enterprise 2007 with SP2.
The connection is done using a remote desktop gateway server with NTLM logon protocol and the connection to the gateway is encrypted.
My sytem operates completely normally except from the moment I reach the final log in screen to the remote system.
At that point I suddenly start having a 3 second (approximately) delay between when I type a character and when it comes up.
More accurately if I type normally for me I can type about 16 characters with none showing before they all show up at once - this equates to about 3 seconds delay.
Three is then a similar gap before more characters show up (if I type consistently then what
I type shows up in sudden bursts of about 16 characters at the end of each 3 seconds).
If I cease doing work for a little then it takes 3 seconds for the cursor to re-appear on the screen in general.
This problem does not exist for other Windows 7 systems using the same service and does not occur in the same office for other systems running XP.
Any suggestions about how I might eliminate or at least understand how to seek to eliminate this delay would be much appreciated.
Solutions to the Problem Delayed response 3 sec when typing
The issue you posted would be bettersuited in the TechNet Forums.
I would recommend posting your query in the TechNetForums for further assitance:
Windows Server General Technet Forums
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Delayed response 3 sec when typing:
How to Fix Delayed response 3 sec when typing with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 220.127.116.11059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.18.104.22.168 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.22.214.171.124,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Tech Support: delete row if values <> on list,How Can I Fix - determine if any rows in a sheet are hidden?,Solution to Error: Dell laptop failing to install software - windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: De-duping 2007 3-Column Spreadsheet (names, addresses, phone numbers),How to Resolve - cutting and pasting?