2007 excel chart: when I add a new data series, the left axis returns "0"
I have a chart that is pulling this data (example):
Row 1 (average)
Row 2 (average)
Row 3 (average)
Row 4 (average)
When I create a chart using this data, it works well until I try to add Row 4 and/or Total Time.
When I add these rows, the results return "0".
When I remove Row 4 and Total Time, the results display correctly.
Anwsers to the Problem 2007 excel chart: when I add a new data series, the left axis returns "0"
I can reproduce the error.
I think it's a case of artificial stupidity :-(
Create a chart based on a smaller range.
When it looks the way you want, try enlarging the source range by dragging its lower right corner.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error 2007 excel chart: when I add a new data series, the left axis returns "0" has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 2007 excel chart: when I add a new data series, the left axis returns "0":
How to Fix 2007 excel chart: when I add a new data series, the left axis returns "0" with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: [Anwsered] 3 notepad.exe launch when windows 7 boot up.,How Can You Fix - 2011 Word for Mac - My center alignment and all alignments for some reason, no matter what will move my whole paper instead of the highlighted text?,How to Resolve - 1 XP PC not showing in My Network Places and Networks in Windows 7?,Solution to Error: 3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista,8.1 Much slower than 8 Lots of bugs [Solved],2007 Word Processor problem in User Account,2nd hard drive from external enclosure not showing up windows 7,3.46gb ram usable but 8gb installed,360 share pro compatibility,4 questions on Restore files and Recover system